Monday, January 25, 2010

What Happened To Heather I Deep ROL2 Heather Drama.....?

ROL2 Heather drama.....? - what happened to heather i deep

if I'm bored just some girls MySpaces ROL and saw that) Brandi C (Season 1 Crazy Blonde posted a blog: "Heather is a hoe" and we'll see why in a consolidation program I thought that was odd, because They were friends. I also saw that Daisy had an interview where he and his profound hatred for Heather a few times and seems on the sequence of Las Vegas to go .... no assumptions about what happened? (then again it is could be another publicity gimmick / lie just to get more viewers)

5 comments:

WillLynn 1 said...

I think she slept with Bret when he returned. It was really too close and protection.

Cosmo ♥ said...

Heather prolly some crazy things to do and went back to Daisy. It needs to go, shes old news from last season.

shawnie said...

Heather is one has-been, should disappear. I think I've seen enough of that already. It took 15 minutes of fame during the first season of Rock of Love. I wonder how Bret was so "close" friendship with Heather, that she hated him if he wanted to Isaiah in his place. Can not wait to see the Rock of Love 2 Reunion Show. I hope Daisy asks Heather to start, the drink in Las Vegas.

littleki... said...

I think Brett collects Daisy dumps her soon after and began to sleep with Heather!
History as old as time!
Would not it be funny if Bret and Heather have their own reality show together? it would be a hot mess!

Italian Momma said...

I must agree with Heather, you go tell how the other girls in the house was not for Brett. not suitable for the board and of course she is not with him? it is as big as all the girls as prostitutes, with the exception of Amber and Jessica Arn't that is his way. I do not know if board to find true love on a reality show. I think it goes back to Joe Christy, after this is over with .. Heather margarita, if I hate not believe that I slapped his *****- in Las Vegas, though not for me. Daisy and Heather did not see Brett with some of their trips and get what will Brett do? Tell daisies or disappear in the face and Heather said Daisy to leave her alone .. I do not see that this happens, does not stand for it in Las Vegas. I see Brett, but the whole time in the vicinity of heathland in your life, by advice on who is best suited for him, if she wants to do as bad as all the girls, and he does not want it to be. I think we'll see.

Post a Comment