Friday, January 22, 2010

Liver Cancer Cure Eamega Bracelet/necklace For Liver Cancer Cure?

Eamega bracelet/necklace for liver cancer cure? - liver cancer cure

One of my mother has cancer of the liver, someone said that) Bio-energy products (bracelet / necklace with gold and FIR magnetic assistance. My parents have asked me to buy the same for him. I searched the Internet, he found many reviews eamega, and it is expensive, about 296 $. So I thought, Can I ask a question if anyone has experience of this kind. Can a necklace or bracelet to help cure cancer? Has anyone heard of global products eamega? He would spend the money and trouble to try it.

2 comments:

EllisSmi... said...

That's what I hear, but I do not know how far it is the truth, until one day I met a Chinese couple selling of bio-energy and precious jade bracelets attractive is one of the shopping centers in principle Singapore.At because It is very elegant and when I look at the notes fashionable.But trapped in the car, I went to them and they meters, "said asked.I blood circulation.Hence heart, relieves headaches, asthma, diabetes and blood pressure.It Works for some people, but can not for some people, by the metabolism of different energy sources work level.What realize and having in it, my migraine headaches has reduced.I used to have a very serious before that. And I wonder glad that you recommend cos 2 off.So my brothers, the diabetes.One my sister told me after he had the bracelet of bioenergy, a terrible pain, especially the legs nerves.She and consult a doctor and the doctor said he should stop the BEC energy is low or side effects, such as have the origin of liver disease or cancer, because theirDiabetes is a very high cancer stage.For, I suggest u go to visit a doctor for more information. Since no source is that the product helps reduce bioenergetics cancer.In Indeed, for people at high risk advisable.Hope medical records do not help.

Peter M said...

Save your money. It is only heal one of thousands of "cancer" of fraud out there and do something. They are crooks rich. It makes me sick to see these criminals to take advantage of people concerned about cancer because they cling to a straw. The only way it would be worth the money as a "good" feeling for your family. No cure for cancer, now or never! The treatments are legitimate, but there is no "cure". Much to control or force the cancer into remission, but there is always the possibility of a repetition /

Post a Comment