Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Knee Arthroscopy Exercises How Long Till I Can Train In Kickboxing After Having Arthroscopy Surgery On My Knee?

How long till i can train in kickboxing after having arthroscopy surgery on my knee? - knee arthroscopy exercises

OK, so I had arthroscopic knee about 5 months. The operation was he who had the cartilage in the knee, went to repair it, but during the surgery, the surgeon had been thoroughly screwed into a piece of bone, which had also come to float in the knee. It was the surgeon's free cut on the inside of the knee and the other two holes, so I can play the bone screw. After the surgery I was on crutches for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I was still pain in my knee and could not every exercise in it. 4 months and I still have pain but not so bad. I'm exercising, but only a little, and I will not run. I wonder they ever return to what it was and I am able to train in kickboxing again, perhaps in 6 months to a year. Thank you.

2 comments:

josh g said...

to be better than before surgery in 6 months to a year, but must show a lot of physical therapy and rehabilitation.

soon improve.

LTV said...

You're probably safer to education by increasing the intensity and duration gradually. You should ask the doctor who performed his first operation. His knee hurt when some stretching and strengthening exercises, but as you in shape, I feel stable and less painful.

Post a Comment