Friday, January 29, 2010

External Monitor For Phones Why Cant Vista Ultimate X64 Monitor Audio Into The Mic Input Through The Headphones?

Why cant vista ultimate x64 monitor audio into the mic input through the headphones? - external monitor for phones

Hello, I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Edition on an HP dv9303tx Conexant HD audio mix WaveOut also installed.
HP support call, who said they are working on a solution and also as a micro-rip-off T (I mean Microsoft) Bill, I wanted to say in the hundred U.S. dollars in the flow. The same problem that not everyone can hear my voice through the microphone works well, the headphones work, it does not have a way to the microphone so that you can be my voice or other external audio signal in real time. If someone in my hair to fall out because of lack of sleep or the undertaker is knocking at my door because I am so old and died before their time :))), it would be nice. Thank you in advance for any information that you share in this issue of enormous magnitude. U.S. $ 3,000 for a piece of scrap that is not what the seller said ... GRRRR
Please help

1 comment:

joy said...

and the problem is not in sight ... But it is better for Windows XP instead of XP and you think of it.I look .......... Nice work

Post a Comment