Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Eye Concealer What Is The Best Under Eye Concealer?

What is the best under eye concealer? - best eye concealer

I have dark circles and had em since I was 5 years old: - /
I tried to hide different kinds of corrections, but most of them are terrible.
Whether the area under the eyes or cakey still very visible dark circles and it does not last all day.
I am currently using concealer Cover Girl. Its good, but I found one thats better. Oh, I'm more like a concealer that stays fresh and natural look, even after the workout.
Thanks

3 comments:

pretty said...

I had this problem since high school.

I now use Bare Minerals makeup. In the kit, they give 2 Schatten of the Foundation. I use one of the most obvious to me. That helps enormously. Who does not know is lightweight and easy to spot. Literally, you can not spoil.

clare said...

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. It's pretty expensive, but it is an incredible charm. We will cover dark circles and make all eyes seem promising.

http://www.ysl-parfums.com/gb/index.html

Amy E said...

Me too! Hate 'em. I use a primer and minerals with the naked eye. It works better than anything I wanted - and tried many things. Good luck.

Post a Comment