Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brownie Try Its Ideas Brownie Scout Try Its Help??

Brownie Scout try its help?? - brownie try its ideas

I am a volunteer troops, and I am new to the situation of all Scouts, anyway all the girls are new to the Scouts and young age brownie point. Has the progress of the brownies at the junior level, when they age or what they have achieved all of your assessment? It was something I thought. I asked everyone has said that each level to be 3 years, but have the form can not be from me, as some already in the 3rd Year and everything.

3 comments:

ekalatuc... said...

Margaritas is the age of 5-6 years in grades K-Class 1
Brownies are ages6-8, or Grades 1-3
Juniors are aged from 8-11 or Grades 3-6
Cadets are between the ages of 11-14 or 6-9 degrees
Seniors are 14-17 years and 9-12 years
It belongs to the family and the troops to decide when the girls bridge to the next level. All the elves to move up to juniors may use Brownie wing, but you have to earn the bridge to juniors to qualify for use. The girls are still without a victory can cross the bridge. Depending on girls and how many soldiers try to have it.
My daughter and other young people all over the Try-Its, almost all of the logos of the competence and most Junior / Cadette Senior Interest Project patches. While others in the troupe a few. There is no serial number that must be won.

bleacher... said...

I is still a scout, how many years do not age or browines Juniors base
No need to try, all the cards in order to win either,
When it comes to girls as a bridge for a junior-level

Check with your local authorities for current information

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ in the sky said...

When he was 9, a ceremony of transition. Each Brownie Brownie over the bridge in the junior class. I had to try every dish, but still I have my wings.

Post a Comment