Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Is Ov For A Blood Test Praying That It's A Faint Positive?

Praying that it's a faint positive? - what is ov for a blood test

Well, well, I'm excited and nervous about, but I'm not going to say to my husband if his truth. I am older than 2 weeks too late for my time and had several BFNS and a negative blood test. I thought a baby shower I'm going this weekend, while a dip test OV, and decided what he hears. I took a HPT, lights, and nothing is planned. Approximately 30 seconds later, I saw a faint line itself was low, but no! I went into the shop and made one fact (I have the goal equiv. In response to the first for the 1st PTH), and the answer was no. But I had drunk a large quantity of water between the first test and the second, and was about 8 clock when I took the 2nd Place. I will repeat the test in the morning and once in the blood, whatever the outcome, but please pray thatI have a clear BFP! What a blessing from God! What do you think?

BTW ... It would be No. 1 for my husband and I and we have TTC for almost 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment