Friday, February 12, 2010

Campus Boys 2 BOYS...WHY WONT GUYS APPROACH ME? AM I DOING SUMTHIN WRONG? (10 PTS)?

BOYS...WHY WONT GUYS APPROACH ME? AM I DOING SUMTHIN WRONG? (10 PTS)? - campus boys 2

I do not want to sound conceited, but I always see people looking at me / I control several times, etc ... on campus. But never come to me. In fact, there were 2 guys come up to me, but they were so much older than I am taking classes at a university coumminity. and do not feel comfortable with someone whos much older than me. Apart from that ... Most kids my age of 2-3 years or more would be great. but they have not ... Look at me.
IDK what to do ... I am very shy, so I can not tell some people that I do not smile enough ... But I feel that I am, I can not fake after ... So basically, do idk what to ... and why the concept GUYS I WONT after so long? : (


THIS IS ME .....
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq227/itscuzimtamar/249-2.jpg
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq227/itscuzimtamar/1.jpg

4 comments:

Chris said...

Well. provocative, very nice.

Maybe I should try to approach them. Sometimes, children used to talk to a pretty girl does not seem very open. Be nice smile.
Im sure that you can think of some other things.

Matt said...

You should approach a man, not I, too intimidated to approach you, but I doubt agree on one

Or, as said by the person under me .. When I looked, and I was able to smile at me that well for me an invitation to go to be

ALC8D said...

likely that your children or who can not get a girl like you. I know your shy, but you have to go talk to a man, and after one or two times you will feel more, to give.

answer the damn question said...

theyre shy, because I believe in turning the hem tot

Post a Comment