Sunday, February 21, 2010

Banana Masterbate Bit Of Banana Stuck In My...?

Bit of banana stuck in my...? - banana masterbate

OMG, when I tried to masterbate with a banana, because I read here that people do, but it was too big for them from the skin. It felt good, but the summit was broken inside. I think I have most of the outside, but still feels icky. Can I get an infection so!? OMG, what should I do? Is it necessary to wash on the inside somehow? Can I technical support? I am very worried.

1 comment:

Jonathon said...

Well, I think it is a real danger of the SST. You can shower a handheld to him from the majority. My advice would be not to use more fruits and vegetables in the future and perhaps buy a toy, if you are willing to integrate the penetration masturbate to .. There are some adamandeve.com affordable. Shop around and leave the bananas alone.

Post a Comment