Monday, December 21, 2009

Ktm Dealers 03 KTM 125sx Clutch Problems, Silver Oil? HELP!!?

03 KTM 125sx clutch problems, silver oil? HELP!!? - ktm dealers

I had baught escape from the engine to completely replaced, upper and lower due to oil leakage in Southwick, the officer said sprocket guard was responsible for what you paid for the debt. Drain for about 3 years ago I had finally replaced all the seals, and seems well kept. because the seals were replaced less than 2 hours I've had in it, I change the oil every 2-3 rounds, this time the oil out of pure silver. Dealer says its yeahh (normal wear on the right) KTM with a clutch of aluminum, when the oil is converted into money. So I have a clutch in the race, Hinson, etc. Which is better? akadized plates or fiber? To anyone else had problems with leaking oil KTM? This oil or money? Also made the mistake of MTL Peak Performance, held Motorex, what should I use? The clutch is a hydraulic Magura Magura mineral oil used Blood ... It's summer and the last three years since I'm actually driving my bike, I just want rideee! someone please help! : (

No comments:

Post a Comment